why capital care
why capital care ?
For the first time in the NEW CAPITAL, capital care is the first integrated medical complex which aims to develop a health facility building that will be an answer to a lot of medical field growing requirements in addition to legal requirements Represented by ministry of health decree no. 402 for the year 2015.
Located in the first ready to – live district "R3"
· Capital care has its own unique services inside the building to ease and support the medical work flow:
- Central waste management.
- Stand by Ambulance.
- Medical gases.
- Central kitchen.
And for the first time in EGYPT, Capital care provides a unique medical units:
· (SMC) "satellite medical center"
is a specialized hospital with a private entrance on the main streets. Flexible areas starts from 452 m2. all satellite medical centers will be offered to have:
- Its own dedicated entrance, choosing between the street entrance, plaza entrance or both.
- Their own vertical circulations elements.
- its own MEP facilities(i.e.: Mechanical & electrical & plumbing)
- its own HVAC facilities(i.e.: Heating & ventilation & air conditioning)
- floor heights and plans were designed to meet with a wide range of medical equipment requirements (ex: cath lab, class A operations, renal dialyses, sophisticated diagnostic medical equipment...,etc)
- All clinics adapted customized design approach in order to suit all types and levels of health facilities.
- Fully finished with materials that meet the international codes of the hygiene and infection control.
- Flexible areas starts from 48 m2.
· Exclusive pharmacy and analytics & radiology lab to serve whole building.
Why Capital Care?
- Capital care is the first integrated medical complex which aims to develop a health facility building.
- Represented by ministry of health decree no. 402 for the year 2015.
Why Capital Care clinics?
- Fully finished.
- Adapted customized design approach.
- Flexible areas starts from 48 m2 to 214 m2.
Why (SMCS) satellite medical centers? Is a specialized hospital with a private entrance on the main streets.
- MEP facilities(i.e.: Mechanical & electrical &plumbing)
- HVAC facilities(i.e.: Heating & ventilation & air conditioning)
- Flexible areas starts from 452 m2.
Facilities and support service system to ease and facilate the medical work flow (Central waste management\Stand by Ambulance\ Medical gases\ Medical laundry\Central kitchen\ public waiting areas)